Events at Dollie’s
To reserve a spot at Dollie’s Farm, click “Tickets” below.
We love to design flowers for our Brides… Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ceremony date. We will set a time for you to visit the farm and choose any specific colors or flowers you are interested in using in sprays, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. If you aren’t flower specific, that works too… we promise to use what looks best in the field on the date of your wedding that fits into your color palette and style. So, have no fear if you feel like you don’t know flower names, you don’t need to. That’s what you have us for!
Some of our brides enjoy setting a Bride’s Bouquet event at Dollie’s. The wedding party is treated to a glass of wine or lavender lemonade depending on the Bridal Package purchased, while walking the fields as the Bride chooses the flowers she desires in the bouquet. Testimonies from this experience range from “this was the most relaxing part of my bridal week”, “I am so glad we did this, walking the lavender fields took all my stress away”, “it was so fun having my bridesmaids and my mom help choose the flowers as we walked the fields together”. Bride’s Bouquet Events include a gift of lavender products for the Bride.
Ceremonies at Dollie’s
A 10-minute drive from Franklin, 2 miles from the Whiteland I65 exit, our farm is a very easy to find and yet a special & private place to tie the knot. We can accommodate your guests under the pergola/shelter or out in the open lavender fields. We are a unique venue allowing vendors to set up the day before, with 24-hour access to the space. Wedding and special event customers are welcome to use any vendor of their choosing, with the exception of the flowers, of course. If you need someone to perform the ceremony, Tricia is an ordained minister performing wedding and recommitment ceremonies for 15 years. Costs of wedding packages range from $750 to $3,500, depending on your needs and package choices.
Check our monthly availability by calling (317) 797-7749
Blooms & Wine Bouquet
The Perfect Blends!
What better blend can there be than a glass of wine and an arrangement of beautiful blends of fresh cut flowers? Minimum 6 participants
- Party Guests will receive a tour of the flowers & lavender fields.
- Guests will then be free to roam the fields and choose the number of fresh cut flower stems based on your package.
- A designer will be available to give tips to your attendees on arranging flowers for the perfect bouquet in the vase provided with your Bloom package.
- Dollie’s will provide the infused waters and refreshments for your event for an additional fee or some hosts enjoy bringing their own wine choices to share with their guests.
Contact us for more details at email@example.com
Crowning Tea Parties
Queens & Princesses for the day! There’s nothing like a crown of fresh blooms to put you in a celebratory mood. Enjoy a special lavender tea party for your group of friends, family, bridesmaids… any girl who loves to feel like a Princess. Our Queens and Princess who attend will
- Receive a tour of the flowers and lavender fields.
- Ladies are free to roam the fields and choose the number of fresh cut flower stems based on your Crowning Package.
- A designer will be available to guide the ladies of the court through making a beautiful halo from the flowers they’ve chosen.
- Fresh squeezed lavender lemon aid or iced lavender tea will be served with a light dessert.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Shower of Bouquets
Celebrating those upcoming nuptials or birth of a new baby? Let Dollie’s Farm help with the decorations and venue. Reserve the farm with its pergola and shelter situated in the field of flowers and lavender. We will host your private shower and provide a variety of bouquet options based on your desires for your guests. Customers are welcome to use any vendor of their choosing for food and beverages or add the lavender teas & lemon aids fresh from the farm to your menu. Contact us at email@example.com
Pick & Paint Palette
Combining Your Creative Flair
Dollie’s Pick & Painting parties include everything you need for girls’ night out or date night. From the seasoned painter to the new artist, young and old alike, these Pick & Painting classes have something for everyone! Enjoy your time with your group, as our talented instructor guides you step by step through the featured painting. We also offer Family Friendly classes for ages 7 to 107 – so there’s something for everyone! We’ll provide the flowers (10 stems), vases (additional cost of $7 if participants wish to take home the vase), canvases and paintbrushes.
- Receive a tour of the flowers and lavender fields.
- Painters are free to roam the fields and choose the number of fresh cut flower stems based on your Pick & Paint Palette Package (package price below includes 10 stems).
- Fresh squeezed lavender lemon-aid or iced lavender tea can be an option for your refreshment; or if you prefer, enjoy an adult beverage (guests are welcome to bring their wine) .
Our classes are $45 for 2-hour paintings and $65 for 3-hour paintings. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo Ops in Full Bloom
Taking snapshots while picking flowers is welcomed and encouraged during business hours. However, to have access to our farm by either a professional photographer or for shooting professionally used photographs (whether during regular business hours or morning/evening sessions) you must have a reservation and pay a rental fee prior to the photo shoot of $50 for a session. Contact us at email@example.com
School groups, Nursing Home Residents, Summer Camps, Home School groups, Preschools, Mother’s Day Out, whatever your group’s focus…Field trips are designed for participants to experience our beautiful outdoor setting.
- Children who are participating in field trips will interact with animals while learning about lavender, flowers and the hundreds of butterflies collecting pollen off the flowers. Children will be able to play life size Jenga, Dominos & Field Twister at the farm.
- Adult field trips include classes covering stress reducing practices with lessons on the benefits of lavender!
- We also offer an age appropriate craft if included in the package!
- We have a box lunch you can order for $22.
- Field Trip Groups can also arrange classes for sachet or herbal tea making
Teachers, Daytime Parties and Gatherings, Birthday Parties, Graduation Parties, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers and business retreats are welcome on the farm. Our covered, outdoor pergola (located by the lavender field) can be rented for $150 for two hours. $100 for each additional hour (does not include weddings). Available May- October. Caterers are welcome. (There is electricity) ps. Volunteers are free (unless participating in craft).
Cost: $8 to $25 per person for participants (depending on packages chosen).
We have a box lunches which can be added to the field trips for $22 a person.
Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule or inquire about our tours/trips at Dollie’s.
Private Lavender Massages – Coming to Dollie’s
Experience the relaxing benefit of Lavender in its finest form… A Lavender Massage right in the field of lavender using only the best products from the fields. Privacy for massages is provided by a vented, tent with privacy shields. Seasonal availability is contingent on weather permitting.
& U Pick Pumpkin Patch
This is great family fun to search for just the perfect pumpkins while mom picks a bouquet of Fall flowers for the house. Stop in at the Flower Shed at Dollie’s for some Fall decoration to take a bit of the Flower Farm back home.
Watch for upcoming Fall events to be scheduled including
- Pumpkin Chunkin Family Contests
- Leaf Pit Playground
- Pumpkin Painting Events
- Family Potato Sack Racing Contests
Fall Tractor Drawn Wagon/Hayrides are available for private parties by scheduling ahead at email@example.com